Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Ok Here goes- This is all new to me but I thought it would be fun! We are starting off the New Year with a few new things. One being this blogspot. Another being Bryan's new job. He started on January 5th. It is with Service Experts. He is still in the heating and a/c business. Just back in the service side of it. He is still with Lennox(kind of). It is a sister company to Lennox.He will be managing the service techs and department of 3 centers.His main shop will be in Ogden. Yeah only 10 minutes from home!!!! The boys and I are back to school. Well Justin is off track until the 20th. He is having fun at Grandpa and Grandmas house. We just had the pinewood derby for Cub Scouts. His car was awesome. I will try to put a picture or two of it. If I can figure that out. Trevor has finished his Eagle project for Boy Scouts and has finished the amount of merit badges needed. We are just finishing up the paper work to turn in to the Scout Council. I will try to put those pics on too. Both the boys are doing wonderful in school and the enjoy school!!! I am still working with the resource students and subbing when i am not doing resource. I really enjoy being in the school. Never thought that is what I would be doing. I also like being there with Justin. I can peek in on him whenever I want!!! We are doing great and hope everyone is having a great New Year so far. One of our Family goals is to read our scriptures as a family nightly. So far so good!!!I will try to keep this some what up to date. No guarantees though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment